HHGregg coming to Ohio Valley Mall
ST. CLAIRSVILLE America’s fastest growing retailer of consumer electronics is now preparing to launch a new operation at Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville.
HHGregg is tentatively scheduled to open its first store in the Ohio Valley later this year in November. It will operate in a 27,051-square-foot space on the eastern side of the mall property, next to CVS Pharmacy. The building – formerly occupied by T.J. Maxx and years ago, Kroger – has been gutted, and crews are presently working in building improvements to accommodate the opening of the new HHGregg store at the site.
HHGregg (NYSE ticker symbol: HGG) is one of the nation’s leading suppliers of home appliances and consumer electronics, with more than190 locations in 17 states.
Sales associates are extensively trained in product information, and show that they care about their customers’ complete satisfaction. Customers enjoy a low price guarantee: If they discover an item selling for a lower price elsewhere, HHGregg will beat that price by 10 percent.
The company was founded in 1955 in Indianapolis, Ind., and remains headquartered there. For more information about HHGregg, visit online at www.hhgregg.com.
Officials at the mall said negotiations with other potential tenants of available spaces at the Ohio Valley Mall are in the works. Those discussions are with businesses that range from smaller local businesses to large chain retailers, officials indicated.
Ohio Valley Mall is located on Interstate 70, exit 218, in St. Clairsville, and has been serving the residents of Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania since 1978, offering more than 100 choices for shopping, dining and entertainment.
For more information about the Ohio Valley Mall, call 740-695-4526 or visit online at www.ohiovalleymall.net.
Ohio Valley Mall is owned and managed in association with Cafaro affiliated companies, based in Youngstown, Ohio. One of the nation’s largest privately held shopping center developers, the Cafaro organization owns and oversees more than 30 million square feet of commercial real estate in 11 states. Founded by the late William M. Cafaro in the 1940’s, the firm is now in its seventh decade as a family owned and managed business.
For more information about the Cafaro Company, log onto www.cafarocompany.com.