Eighth Annual Ohio Valley Job Fair: Employers wanted
Operating under the authority of the Belmont County Commissioners, OhioMeansJobs Belmont County will be holding its 2014 Eighth Annual Ohio Valley Job Fair on Wednesday, March 26 at the Ohio Valley Mall in St. Clairsville from Noon 4:00 P.M. OhioMeansJobs Belmont County located at 302 Walnut Street in Martins Ferry was formerly known as Belmont County Connections. The name was changed to comply with Ohio’s branding of its job centers to OhioMeansJobs.
All previous job fairs have been very successful in bringing together employers and job seekers as a countless number of individuals have obtained employment over the years, and employers have been able to meet their workforce needs by participating in the event. One hundred employers, training providers and agencies participated in last year’s job fair, and hundreds of job seekers attended.
There is no cost for employers to participate. Tables and chairs are provided. Employers just need to bring applications and information on their company and job openings.
Job fair information is posted on ohiomeansjobs.com/belmont including the list of employers, agencies and training providers registered to date. Click on the Ohio Valley Job Fair tab in the upper, right corner.
To register, employers can call OhioMeansJobs Belmont County at (740) 633-5627 or e-mail Mike Schlanz at SCHLAM@ODJFS.STATE.OH.US.
– A & B KIA and Xtreme Motorcycles car and motorcycle dealerships; sales, parts and service positions.
– Addus Home Care home care; STNA, CAN, PCA.
– Adecco temporary service; packing/warehouse distribution positions in Glen Dale, WV; warehouse positions in Wheeling, WV; and line operators/packers in Cambridge, Ohio.
– AIG Financial Network insurance; financial representatives.
AT&T technology; customer service representatives.
– Autumn Healthcare long-term care; STNA, LPN, RN, dietary.
– Belco Works, Inc. private non-profit; trainer, trainer-janitorial, may be others.
– Cumberland Pointe skilled nursing facility; STNA, laundry, housekeeping, dietary, RN, LPN.
– Extras Support Staffing staffing company; clerical, light industrial, warehouse, inside sales.
– Family 1st Senior Care LLC in-home non-medical companion care; caregivers.
– 5 Star Frac Support Services, LLC inbound customer service; customer service positions.
– FosterBridge homemaker care for the elderly and disabled; CAN, STNA, homemaker
– GMS Mine Repair and Maintenance coal mining contractor; experienced and inexperienced coal miners; certified mine foreman; fire bosses.
– Good to be Home Care Services home care; LPN, CAN, STNA, HHA.
Home City Ice ice manufacturing and distribution; route delivery drivers and plant production workers.
– IC Care in-home care agency; in-home care companions.
– IC Staffing Solutions, LLC. staffing/employment agency; general labor, administrative assistants, sales/marketing, secretarial and other positions.
– Integrity Technical Services recruiting; engineers(all types), IT, chemist, AutoCAD, solid works.
– Lowes (St. Clairsville) retail and specialty sales; CAS, sales specialists, delivery drivers CDL, cashier, receiver, stocker; full-time, part-time and seasonal.
– Marsha Gheen Avon Avon products; representatives/sales leadership.
– Maxim Healthcare healthcare; HHA, STNA, CAN, caregiver, companion, RN, LPN, physical therapist, physical therapist assistant, occupational therapist, COTA.
– Mike Schuetz/State Farm insurance and financial services; licensed life and financial services sales and marketing representative.
– Northern Correctional Facility correctional facility; correctional officers, electronic tech, office assistants.
– Northwood Health Systems behavioral health; direct care positions.
– Oglebay Resort and Conference Center parks and recreation; part-time, seasonal and any positions that become available.
– Paramount Support Services direct care and support to individuals with developmental disabilities; direct support professionals, drivers and job coaches.
– Pink Zebra direct sales; independent sales consultants.
– Primerica financial services; sales and management.
– Rain for Rent oil and gas industry; installers.
– Right At Home in home care/health care; homemaker/companion and personal care.
– Rural King: retail; customer service representatives.
– Russell Nesbitt Services, Inc. direct care; direct care workers, day treatment specialists, nursing.
– Shadyside Care Center long-term care/skilled nursing; STNA, LPN, dietary, RN.
– St. Clairsville-Richland City Schools school; substitutes for all areas.
– Team Sledd wholesale distribution; store development, Class A CDL drivers, entry level media publications clerk, night warehouse pickers.
– Teleiman inbound customer service; customer service positions.
– The Citizens Bank banking; customer service representatives at multiple branches.
– The Times Leader/Wheeling News Register-Intelligencer newspaper; open positions will be known at the time of the event.
– The Ziegenfelder Company Food manufacturing; production line workers and warehouse forklift drivers.
– Top Notch Cleaning home and business cleaning; part-time day and afternoon cleaners.
– Tri-State Machine machine shop service; positions uncertain at this time as it changes as needed.
– Troy Group
– UPS logistics; part-time load/unload/drivers.
– Valley Christian Childcare Center childcare; teachers, teacher aides, substitutes.
– Wal-Mart 2199 retail; open positions will be determined at job fair.
– Warren Distribution manufacturing; manufacturing related jobs(varies each month).
– We’re Rolling Pretzel Company retail food service; store manager and store associates.
– Western & Southern Life financial services; financial representative.
– West Virginia Division of Rehabilitation office assistants, vocational counselors and other.
– WGM Gas Company, Inc. Marcellus and Utica Service Company; CDL drivers and laborers.
– Wheeling Island Hotel Casino Racetrack gaming and entertainment; various hourly positions.
– Wheeling Linen Service laundry/delivery; laundry production employees, cleaning maintenance/watchman, plant engineer/tech, route sales/delivery.
– Williams Lea business process outsourcer; positions: document services, graphic design, administrative resource.
– Belmont County Veterans Service Office assists Veterans with claims and financial matters.
– Wheeling Vet Center government/veteran services.
– Workforce WV – Employment Services state employment agency.
– Belmont College certificate and associate degree programs.
– Performance Training Solutions heavy equipment and mobile crane school; heavy equipment and mobile hydraulic crane operators.
– Wheeling Jesuit University educational opportunities.