Dog, kennel licenses slated to go on sale
DOG and kennel licenses for 2009 will be available on Dec. 1 in sevral locations throughout Belmont County.
Auditor Joseph A. Pappano said any dog three months or more is reqired to have a license. The fee is $12 for each dog owned. A penalty of $12 shall be assessed if the license is not purchased on or before Jan. 31, 2009. The kennel fee is $60 and a penalty of $60 shall be assessed if th license is not purchased by Jan. 31, 2009.
The licenses may be purchased at the following locations:
- Barnesville -True Value Hardware, 140 S. Chestnut St., 425-1949;
- Bellaire, Nathan’s Sport Shop, 3262 Belmot St., 676-4557;
- Bethesda, Senior Citizen Center, 118 S. Main St., 484-1416;
- Centerville, The Family Market, 46391 Main St., 686-2288;
- Martins Ferry, Chamber of Commerce, 418 Walnut St., 633-2565;
- Powhatan Point, Mayor’s Office, Municipal Building, 795-4201;
- St. Cairsville, Animal Shelter, 47244 Natioinal Road, 695-4708;
- St. Clairville, Auditor’s Office, Courthouse, 699-2131.