| || |
Obama Birth Certificate Controversy Continues?
April 28, 2011 - Michael Palmer
Finally, Donald Trump, of all people, has pried the President's birth certificate out of the Presidential shoe box into the public domain. The Hawaiin officials have stated that it is an authentic certificate of live birth, so it is resolved and we move on. RIGHT?
If only it were true. Some evidence has surfaced suggesting that the PDF posted on the white house web site is a doctored version and not an original scan.
Working with these items all the time, there are certain flaws that would suggest that it is not the actual document and thereby reopens the can of worms that President Obama is not a natural born citizen of the United States.
Several web pages are posting the following:
The birth certificate is a forgery and anybody with Adobe Illustrator can check the facts. Yes, it's a layered document, as many have noted. However, it's the SIGNIFICANCE of it being a layered document that people are missing. It's layered precisely because it's been manufactured. IT IS NOT A PHOTOCOPY OF AN ORIGINAL DOCUMENT. How to check? Open the document from the White House web site. Click on the image to highlight, then copy and paste the image somewhere (try pasting to a MSWord file). You get only a picture of the nearly blank birth cert form. This blank form is what the forgers were working with to manufacture the birth certificate. This is detectable only because the forgers FORGOT TO MERGE THE IMAGES to cover their tracks.
If you open it in Adobe Illustrator and right click on the middle of the document each seperate item can be detached and removed. So here’s a few more sticking points about the birth certificate sure to be seized upon by the nonbelievers:
• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?
• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?
• What is the significance of the smudges in the box containing the name of the reported attendant?
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.
• In the “This Birth” box there are two mysterious Xs above “Twin” and “Triplet.” Is there a sibling or two unaccounted for?
• What is the significance of the mysterious numbers, seen vertically, on the document’s right side?
• The “Signature of Local Registrar” in box 21 may be a desperate attempt at establishing the document’s Hawaiian authenticity. Note to forgers: It is spelled “Ukulele.”
• Where is the embossed seal and the registrar's signature?
• Comparing it to other Hawaii birth certificates, the color shade is different.
• Isn't the date stamp bleeding through the back of the document "June 2007?" (Odd since it was supposedly released in June 2008.)
• There's no crease from being folded and mailed.
If you do not have a program for editing Graphics on your computer there are these You Tube posts.
I personally don't like Donald Trump and his reality show catch phrase, "You're Fired." Unfortunately, the Democrats attempt to disgrace him backfired into a Trump love fest. Even the beloved Liberal media news source MSNBC stayed with the Trumpster and put the President of the United States in a small box at the corner of the screen like a lower seed playoff game (screen-in-screen) during the release of the birth certificate press conferences.
If you were keeping score this was a clear victory for Donald Trump as he declared that he alone had done what thousands of media members, lawyers and Republican spin doctors could not accomplish.
Whomever decided to "enhance" the document has extended the debate. This PDF is a forgery at worst and at best it was a poorly thought out attempt to make an original look better.
In either case, it allows the debate to continue and keeps California Governor Arnold the Terminator's chances someday of running for the Oval Office alive.
Check it out and then make your own decision - but make sure to include the text in the black rectangular box at the bottom of the page.
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment