Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Webb Heights home destroyed by fire

December 31, 2012

SHADYSIDE — A structure fire that broke out Saturday night destroyed the house. Firefighters believe that blaze started in the chimney from the wood burner....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

No comments posted for this article.
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web