Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Children Abuse

February 3, 2012
Times Leader

Dear Editor,

If an individual has knowledge of a serious crime against children and doesn't report the offender to the police, what action should be taken against that individual?

What if the offender is a member of the clergy, a teacher, scout leader, etc.?

ATTN: Students. If you are the victim of an assault or robbery or other serious crime by all means call the local law enforcement BEFORE notifying the school. Some institutions may not want crimes reported and will go to great lengths to minimize these acts.

William J. Patsche

St. Clairsville



I am looking for:
News, Blogs & Events Web