Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS
 
 
 

Shocking victim released

June 11, 2013
Times Leader

An 8-year-old boy is now home from a local hospital after being shocked by an electrical wire at a carnival in Bellaire this past weekend.

Three people were waiting in line for a ride at the Al-American Days Festival when a cable from the ride broke free and struck one woman before hitting a metal fence around the ride.

All three people have now been treated and released from the hospital.

 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web